This light and flavoursome gluten-free prawn tagliatelle dish is perfect when you fancy something healthy and delicious, but don’t fancy spending ages in the kitchen!
Gluten-free prawn tagliatelle
By Schär (www.schaer.com/en-uk)
Serves 2 | Prep 10 mins | Cook 15 minutes | Calories 675 (per serving)
- 250g (9oz) Schär Tagliatelle, available in the chilled aisle at Morrisons
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, chopped
- 10g (¼oz) rocket
- 30g (1¼oz) red chilli,
- 180g (6oz) prawns, thawed
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Boil a pan of water and cook the pasta according to the instructions.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, then add the garlic and chilli and fry for 1 minute.
- Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan with the prawns. Mix well, then and stir in the rocket and season with lemon and black pepper.