Ready to unleash your artistic side? These gluten-free Rudolph-shaped pancakes are great for young kids, making tucking into a healthy breakfast seem a whole lot more exciting!
Gluten-free Rudolph pancakes
Recipe by Neat Nutrition.
- 1 cup (90g) of oats
- 1 scoop Neat Nutrition protein powder vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ cup (118ml) almond milk
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Raspberries and choc chips for decoration, and toppings of choice
- Blend all the pancake ingredients until smooth and pour into a squeezy bottle.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Once hot, squeeze out pancake mixture in the outline of a reindeer, before filling in the middle. Cook until golden brown on both sides and serve with a raspberry nose and choc chip ears.