Deliciously tangy rhubarb is grown in Yorkshire’s famous Rhubarb Triangle and it’s in season right now. Mixing it with ginger in this recipe creates a refreshing cooler with a bitter twist, which is perfect for a warm spring day.
Rhubarb Refresher Mocktail
Recipe by The Ice Co.
- 4 handfuls of The Ice Co Party Ice cubes
- 25ml rhubarb syrup
- ½ cup of juice from 2 to 3 limes
- Fresh Ginger (in thin slices)
- Sparkling water
- Lime wedges to garnish
- Add the rhubarb syrup, lime juice and fresh ginger to a large jug or pitcher and mix
- Fill the jug half full with ice and add the sparkling water
- Stir well before garnishing with lime wedges
The Ice Co’s Super Cubes, Crushed Ice, Party Ice and Premium Ice are available at Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Ocado and Morrisons with an RRP from £1.