This is one of those super-simple meals that never fails to hit the spot when you fancy something comforting and filling.
Gluten & dairy-free cheese and tomato pasta
Recipe by Fiona Kennedy (www.freefromfavourites.com)
- 200g gluten free pasta (I used Tesco Free From pasta shells)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 200ml dairy-free cream (I used Alpro cream)
- large handful of dairy free cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Cook the gluten free pasta per the instructions on the packet
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large shallow pan
- Stir in the garlic cloves and cherry tomatoes
- Sauté for 5 minutes
- Pour in the cream and simmer for a couple of minutes
- Season with salt and pepper
- Stir in the grated cheese and basil
- Cook for another minute
- Stir in the cooked pasta and serve immediately.
About the author
Fiona Kennedy is a passionate foodie who creates a wide range of delicious gluten-free and dairy-free recipes to help those living on a dairy and gluten-free diet to cope. Fiona shares her recipes on her website freefromfavourites.com, and has published a recipe book to show how simple it is to bake delicious gluten and dairy-free cakes.