Serves 2 | Prep 5 mins | Cook none |
GF SF DF EF V MF
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ cup high quality cocoa powder (OR raw cacao powder- but I find this too bitter for this dessert)
- ½ cup hazelnut milk
- ¼-⅓ cup maple syrup (can substitute other liquid sweetner of your choice- adjust to your preference)
- Optional: 1.5 large Tbsp chocolate hazelnut butter
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to add more maple syrup according to your taste
- Serve with fresh strawberries and chopped hazelnuts.
About the author: Rachel is a raw foodie, whose aim is to try and put a unique twist on raw dishes from ‘nicecream’ and smoothies, to salads and snacks. She want to show people that adopting a vegan, plant-based lifestyle does not mean you have to give up eating delicious, decadent food, and that eating a diet of raw fruits and vegetables will fuel the soul and the body. For more recipes, visit her blog Rawberry Fields, or say hello on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.