Use Santa Maria’s simple seasoning blend to make delicious Colombian-inspired crunchy chicken bites in your oven. Just like chicken nuggets but entirely gluten-free! They use corn, instead of wheat, to get that extra crispiness which is loved by adults and kids alike. Serve with salad and rice. Buen provecho!
Gluten-free crunchy chicken bites
- 500g Chicken breast fillet, cubed
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 sachet Santa Maria Colombian Crunchy Chicken Bites Seasoned Corn Coating
- Preheat the oven to 220°.
- Cut 500g of chicken breast fillet into cubes. Place in a bowl and drizzle with 1 tbsp cooking oil and the contents of this sachet. Stir to coat the chicken evenly.
- Spread the chicken bites out on an ovenproof tray and cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy.
- Try Aubergine bites too! Simply replace the chicken with aubergine cubes for a delicious meat free meal.
- Also makes a perfect crunchy chicken burger! Just use a whole breast fillet and serve in a Gluten-Free roll with salad, cheese and your favourite toppings.