Comfort food doesn’t get much tastier than this lamb casserole from Knorr, which is a heart-warming meal that’s packed with flavour that the whole family will love!
By Knorr (www.knorr.co.uk)
Serves 4 | Prep 10-15 mins | Cook 1 hr 20 mins | Calories 345 (per serving)
GF SF DF EF
- 500g (1lb 1oz) lamb neck fillet, diced into 2cm (1in) cubes
- 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, peeled, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, crushed
- 150g (5½oz) baby carrots
- 100g (3½oz) baby leeks, rinsed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 rosemary sprigs, chopped
- 1 Knorr Lamb Stock Pot, dissolved in 500ml (18fl oz) boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the flour in a bowl and toss in the lamb to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan until hot. Add the lamb and fry over a high heat, until browned. Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Reduce the heat and fry the onions until soft. Add to the casserole dish with the garlic, carrots, leeks, celery and rosemary.
- Deglaze the pan with the Knorr stock, scraping up all the bits that have stuck to the bottom. Add to the casserole and stir to combine.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 1-1¼ hours or until tender.