Sometimes after a late night, we just need perking up again. Udi’s Gluten Free has designed the Ultimate Cooked Breakfast – guaranteed to get you back in the game and on your feet so you can tackle the day.
Udi’s Gluten Free’s Ultimate Cooked Breakfast
What you need: Udi’s Gluten Free Tiger Bloomer, bacon, sausages (Debbie & Andrews are gluten-free), mushrooms, tomatoes and some eggs. Oh and don’t forget milk if you want a good old cup of tea or coffee to go with it!
10 steps to the best cooked breakfast:
- Fry the sausages and bacon in a large frying pan
- Meanwhile, cut the top off the Udi’s Tiger Bloomer and hollow it out ready to fill it.
- Butter as desired and place to the side, make sure you keep the bread you removed, it will be perfect for dunking.
- Add the mushrooms and tomatoes and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper
- Once all cooked, place to the side
- Crack the eggs in the juices left behind until cooked
- Take the Udi’s bloomer and simply stuff full of the sausages, bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms
- Place the eggs on the side
- Make a coffee or a cup of tea
- Sit and enjoy!
For more information, please visit: www.udisglutenfree.co.uk