All Bar One has announced that it will be extending the residency of its pop up vegan menu due to unprecedented demand for its plant-based dishes.
The menu, consisting of nine vegan dishes, was introduced on the 1st of January in partnership with Veganuary, the global charity encouraging people to embrace the Vegan lifestyle for January. It was initially launched for January but has been so popular with the current All Bar One guests and the vegan community that the bar chain has decided to extend the menu throughout February.
All Bar One is always looking at trends and changes in behaviours to ensure their menu fits with new and changing lifestyles. Its partnership with Veganuary demonstrates it is continuing to develop its menu to satisfy a growing demand for different lifestyles such as Veganism. It is this innovative attitude that has meant All Bar One remains one of the UK’s most popular bars.
Michael Duffy, Marketing Manager at All Bar One commented:
‘The feedback we received from the new vegan friendly menu has been extremely positive and we’re really pleased that we are reaching new audiences and continuing to impress our regular All Bar One guests. With one in four of our guests now being a vegetarian or vegan, we created the pop up menu in partnership with Veganuary to serve this increased demand for plant-based dishes.”
All Bar One received over 500 messages across its social media channels requested the menu remain a permanent fixture on the All Bar One menu. All Bar One has doubled the number of Vegan menu items it usually sells, and is expecting this trend to continue into February.
The menu has also received a positive reception across the vegan community, with the likes of the Ginger Kitchen, That Irish Vegan Girl and Illustrated Ella all giving the menu their seal of approval.
The nine dishes on the pop up Vegan menu are:
- Patatas bravas
- Crisp potatoes in a lightly spiced tomato & roasted red pepper sauce
- Crushed avocado & tomato bruschetta (Ve)
- Topped with Kalamata olives
- Tomato, vegetable & quinoa soup
- With warm ciabatta topped with salsa
- Superfood salad: Baby kale with quinoa, chickpeas, spiced cauliflower, spiralised carrot, mint, coriander, pomegranate and pineapple and ginger dressing and omega seed sprinkle
- Miso rice bowl with pak choi, broccoli, peppers and sugar snaps. Topped with a carrot, peashoot & sesame salad. Served with sriracha and soy
- Kale & houmous flatbread: Warm flatbread topped with kale pakora, jackfruit chutney, pomegranate and baby kale leaf
- Coconut and vanilla rice pudding with blueberry compote
- Chocolate, chilli and cardamom cake with a Belgian chocolate sauce
- Raspberry sorbet with a mint garnish
- Kiwi, Lime & Mint: The ultimate non-alcoholic juice drink inspired by the classic mojito. The delicious blend comprises of tropical kiwis, zesty limes, jasmine and a hint of mint, making it truly refreshing.
- Peach & Green Tea: The perfect thirst quencher. Bursting with revitalising peaches, juicy grapes, yerba mate and enlivened with a dash of green tea, this will keep you energised all day long!
Source: Digital News Room. Images: All Bar One.