Morrisons has launched an improved and expanded own brand Free From product range, after listening to customers with dietary requirements who said they didn’t want to miss out on the nation’s favourite foods.
The new range has products like fresh pizza and ginger biscuits that were not previously sold in Free From versions as well as pork sausages, frozen Yorkshire puddings and cod fish fingers.
Morrisons has also focused on making sure that Free From product prices are competitive and that the quality matches its non Free From version. Homestyle Chunky Chips for example will retail at £1 in store.
Available in store now, shoppers can choose from over 440 Free From items, and to make it even simpler, Morrisons is the first ever supermarket to create a unique Free From aisle in over 40 stores. This means shoppers can find all chilled, frozen and ambient Free From items located in one easy to spot area of the shop.
Morrisons Free From buyer, Steph Downey said; “We’ve really listened to our customers’ needs, and responded by expanding the range of items we offer. We’ve worked hard to make sure the products taste great but are also as affordable as possible.”
Ten new Free From items at Morrisons:
- Morrisons Free From Breaded Chicken Steaks
- Morrisons Free From Seasoned Curly Fries
- Morrisons Free From Mexican Chicken Sausages
- Morrisons Free From Stem Ginger Cookies
- Morrisons Free From Mediterranean Falafel
- Morrisons Free From Honey Hoops
- Morrisons Free From Granola with fruit
- Morrisons Free From Hot Cross Buns (launching April)
- Morrisons Free From Fresh Margherita Pizza
- Morrisons Free From Wholegrain Rice Cakes
Visit your local Morrisons store or shop online at www.morrisons.com for more information.