Who will be crowned ‘The Great Vegan Bake Off’ champion?
Finalist voting begins in order to help PETA choose who it should name as the ‘Best Cruelty-Free Baker’.
There are now more delicious vegan baked goods available in shops and cafes than ever before, but sometimes you just can’t beat the taste of homemade baking. Vegan baking is a great way to impress both friends and family with delicious cruelty-free food, and, of course, it offers a fantastic opportunity to show off your skills in the kitchen!
Vegan baked goods have never been so exciting, and PETA are keen to show that not only does ditching eggs and milk make for delicious baked goods, vegan baking is also quite literally a piece of (egg and dairy-free) cake!
After much consideration (and drooling over the appetising baked goods!), PETA has selected 10 fantastic finalists. Now PETA want you to help them decide who it should crown as The Great Vegan Bake-Off champion for 2015.
Take a look at this years finalists and the recipes for their delicious creations, and prepared to be blown away! You can vote for your favourite baker here
· Laurianne’s Raw Lemon-Berry “Cheesecake”
· Charis’ Vegan Salted Caramel Popcorn Macaroons
· Julie’s Vegan Chocolate Cake with Avocado Frosting
· Veronica and Amy’s Chocolate Beetroot Cake
· Lucy’s Vegan Baked Alaska
· Hannah’s Chocolate Chip–Coconut Cookie Jars
· Ellie’s Sugar-Free Vegan Schichttorte
· Laura’s Bramble Polenta Cake
· Biff’s Vegan Doughnuts
· Karen’s Peach and Raspberry Crumble with Vanilla “Custard”
Voting on the finalists to help PETA determine who it should choose as the winner of ‘The Great Vegan Bake Off’ will run until the 18th September. The winner will be announced on PETA’s website on 21 September. See the full contest details here.